JK Believe in Miracles primarily helps children who have had a recurrence or an ongoing life-threatening medical condition. We offer hope and create joy for children and their families during their most difficult time. Believe in Miracles will meet the needs of suffering children by providing necessities or a fun-filled gift.
The requirements for a Wish Recipient are as follows:
- A Michigan resident, 3 to 21 years old.
- Diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
- Has either suffered a recurrence, change in condition, has an ongoing, chronic life-threatening illness or is between the ages 18-21 and has not yet received a wish from a wish granting organization.
- Has not received a 2nd wish from another organization
- Verified by a licensed medical professional.
Referrals must be made by a medical professional treating the child (social worker, nurse, doctor, etc.)
Make A Referral
Referrals can be made online by clicking this link. Please type your responses. Once medical condition is verified by the physician, a wish coordinator will contact the wish family as soon as possible.
If you would prefer a hard copy of our referral application please download and fill out our BinM Application Form.
Hard copies can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by fax.
If you have any questions please call 248-633-5109.
Information about applying for Jenna’s Gift of Hope Financial Assistance Program can be found on this page.