JK Believe in Miracles primarily helps children who have had a recurrence or an ongoing medical condition. We serve as an enhancement for children who have already received a wish from a wish granting organization, but who are still battling their disease and could really use something to brighten their day. Believe in Miracles will meet the needs of suffering children by providing necessities or a fun-filled gift.
The requirements for a Wish Recipient are as follows:
- A Michigan resident, 3 to 21 years old.
- Diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
- Has either suffered a recurrence, change in condition, has an ongoing, chronic life-threatening illness or is between the ages 18-21 and has not yet received a wish from a wish granting organization.
- Has not received a 2nd wish from another organization
- Verified by a licensed medical professional.
Referrals must be made by a medical professional treating the child (social worker, nurse, doctor, etc.)
Make A Referral
Referrals can be made by using this fillable .pdf form. Please type your responses and include signatures of the treating physician and parent/guardian or applicant (if over 18 yrs. old)
Please include with your application a clear digital photo (no photo copies or faxed copies) of the applicant.
You may send your completed application via fax, e-mail or you may print and mail to the address below. If you have any questions please call 248-633-5109.
mail to: JK Believe In Miracles
1977 E. Wattles, Unit E
Troy, Michigan 48085
Information about applying for provision for memorial costs or other special circumstances rather than wish fulfillment can be found on this page.