In your community you may meet a special child that could be referred to our organization for a special gift. Referrals can be made by using the online form below or by downloading and completing the referral application and sending it to Believe In Miracles, 1977 E. Wattles, Troy, Michigan 48085. You may also submit completed application forms via fax to 248-608-4838.
The requirements for a Trophy Recipient are as follows:
- A Michigan resident, 3 to 21 years old.
- Diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
- Has either suffered a recurrence, change in condition, has an ongoing, chronic life-threatening illness or is between the ages 18-21 and has not yet received a wish from a wish granting organization.
- Verified by a licensed medical professional.
In order to respect the privacy of the children and families we serve, children who may be eligible to receive a wish can be referred by:
- Medical professionals treating the child (doctor, nurse, social worker, etc.)
- A parent or legal guardian of the child.
- The child him or her self.
If you know a child you would like to refer and you are not the parent, guardian, a medical professional, or the wish child yourself, you may provide the referral application to the appropriate source for referral or contact us for assistance.
JK Believe in Miracles primarily helps children who have had a recurrence or an ongoing medical condition. We serve as an enhancement for children who have already received a wish from a wish granting organization, but who are still battling their disease and could really use something to brighten their day. Believe in Miracles will meet the needs of suffering children by providing necessities or a fun-filled gift.